Skip main navigation
1 USB wall charge eco built
1 USB wall charge eco built

1 USB wall charge eco built

Reference : CHUSB24ECO
EAN : 3303170099896
Log in to order

Description

T'nB is committed to reducing its carbon footprint with its eco-friendly designed range A product range consisting of 45% eco-friendly materials. These materials are plant polymers that replace part of the plastic that makes up the product. We could have stayed there and beeen satisfied with that effort, but we chose to go even further. The remaining 55% of plastic is made of recycled plastic. So no plastic has been created to make this charger, to drastically reduce the use of fossil materials. The packaging of this charger is also environmentally friendly, it is made of cardboard and contains no plastic. Its compact design allows you to charge all your devices with a USB-A cable, no matter the connector, Micro USB, Mini USB, USB Type-C or Lightning. The USB-A port is compatible with the 12W fast charging, allowing you to recharge your devices very quickly. This charger also has a sleep mode, once the device is charged or the cable unplugged, the charger goes into energy saving mode, no more energy waste.

Features

Compatibility

USB-A

Max power (W)

12

Number of ports

1

Input current type

100-240V (AC) - 50Hz-60Hz - 0.4A max

Output current type

5V

Collection

Eco

Product dimensions (W x H x D)

5x 7,8,5 x 2,8 cm

Max power (A)

2,4

Type of charge

Fast