You are using an outdated browser. Please update your browser to improve your experience and security.
T'NB SA FRANCE is concerned about the protection of personal data of its customers and prospective buyers, and is committed to respecting the provisions of law no. 78-17 dated January 6th, 1978 as modified, related to information technology, files and civil liberties and those of regulations (EU) no. 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016.
1. WHO IS THE PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER?
The data controller is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, determines the purpose and means of data processing.
The person responsible for processing personal data sent while users are browsing the site, creating a customer account, making an order or using our products and our applications is:
T’NB SA FRANCE
Rue Nicolas Joseph Cugnot
PA de La CRAU
13300 SALON DE PROVENCE
R.C.S SALON DE PROVENCE : 309,635 043
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED AND BY WHAT METHODS?
T’NB SA FRANCE, as data controller, may process all or part of the following data:
- Date of birth
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Postal address
- Username and password
- Information on purchases and orders and implementation of the guarantee
- Electronic identification data available on or from your computer (such as "cookies" or "IP addresses")
- Activity data on the t-nb.com website (type of pages visited, date of visit or actions performed on the site such as adding an item to the cart)
We collect and use your personal information to process your requests for information, your orders, and provide you with quality service, to simplify your access to our products and services.
T'nB may collect data when:
- You browse our website
- You use one of our applications:
- TnB Smart
- T’nB Cam XP30
- T’nB Cam XP40
- T’nB Cam S30
- T’nB Secure
- T’nB Cam
- You register on our website or at the store to receive our newsletters and sales communications
- You place an order on our website or at the store or through our on-line sales consultants
- You participate in a competition, either on our site or on a partner site
- You post content on one of our social media sites or you agree that we may reuse the content you have posted.
3. WHY IS THIS DATA COLLECTED?
It is necessary for T'NB SA FRANCE to collect your personal data for the purpose of:
- Enabling you to create and access a personal space on the t-nb.com website
- Responding to your queries
- Taking into account and implementing the business relationship: to process and follow up your order, delivery, invoicing, after-sales service and carrying out a satisfaction survey
- Managing debts and litigations
- Fighting fraud
- Adapting the presentation of our website to your device (mobile, computer or tablet)
Subject to your consent, this data also allows us to:
- Send targeted or other commercial communications
- Customise offers/products that may interest you based on your purchase history
- Determine your favourite store so we can inform you of new developments/events
- Produce business statistics or measure the performance of communication campaigns
- Create analyses and marketing tools (e.g.: score, segmentation, etc.)
- Manage competitions, surveys, etc. in which you participate
- Post comments and content on social networking sites
4. WILL YOU RECEIVE UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS?
T’NB SA FRANCE will ask for your explicit consent before sending you commercial communications.
Without consent, no communications or requests will be sent to you.
5. IS YOUR DATA SHARED WITH OTHER COMPANIES?
T’NB SA FRANCE will not sell your personal data to partner brands for commercial purposes. Your personal data remains for the exclusive use of T'NB SA FRANCE.
Your personal data is shared with subsidiaries of T'NB SA FRANCE so they can:
- Carry out advertising campaigns (send campaigns, optimise shipments, improve campaign targets, etc.)
- Improve customer knowledge from a statistical and geo-marketing point of view
- Conduct satisfaction surveys
- Invite you to events that T'NB SA FRANCE organises in partnership with other brands.
6. FOR HOW LONG WILL YOUR DATA BE STORED?
T’NB SA FRANCE will keep the personal data of its prospective buyers and customers for a duration necessary for processing or for a legally fixed period.
Cookies are stored for a maximum period of thirteen (13) months.
To determine the appropriate storage periods, T'NB SA FRANCE distinguishes between prospective buyers and customers.
The personal data of the prospective buyers is retained for a period of three (3) years from the last positive and explicit contact with the prospective buyer.
The personal data of the customers is retained as long as necessary for the pursued purpose. It is deleted when customers exercise their right to have their data deleted and forgotten.
Contractual data is stored and archived for the duration of the contractual obligations (guarantee, compliance, etc.) as well as legal, accounting and tax obligations and/or during the applicable statutory terms of limitation.
If you have consented to receive sales prospections, we will retain your personal data until you unsubscribe or until you ask us to delete it.
Any person may set directives for the management of his/her personal data and for its storage, deletion and communication after his/her death. In the absence of specific directives transmitted during their lifetime by the deceased, the heirs may only exercise the rights of deletion and oblivion.
7. HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
What are your rights?
In accordance with the current Regulations on the protection of Personal data, you can:
- Access all of your data (subject to certain restrictions)
- Correct, update your data, if it is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date
- Request the portability of your data
- Oppose the use of your data
- Request the deletion of your data. This is not an absolute right, insofar as as we may be forced to keep your personal data on legal, legitimate or contractual grounds
- Request a limit on the use of your data by us.
How can you exercise your rights?
You can at any time exercise your rights as described above by sending a request to our customer service department by email to: email@example.com.
We may verify your identity before processing your request.
A confirmation will be sent to you within a maximum of two months from the date of receipt of your request.
An unsubscribe link is included in every e-mail sent by T'NB SA FRANCE.
8. HOW DO WE SECURE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
T’NB SA FRANCE will take reasonable precautions to protect the security of your personal information.
Security of your browsing our website.
T’NB SA FRANCE will use the necessary means to ensure the security of the data collected.
We ensure the security of data transmitted by you through physical, electronic and administrative procedures. On all web pages that require the input of personal information, we use standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption.
A customer account can only be created by entering a username and password that are unique to you. Nevertheless, you must protect your account password and never share it with anyone. As a reminder, T'NB SA FRANCE will never ask you via e-mail for your username, password or bank details.